Join lifestyle blogger and entrepreneur @Kehinde_Smith at @SLAYFestival and to learn the tech tools she uses to create content and build her brand. Last minute tickets still available at SLAYFestival.com. Advance ticket sales close on Friday at 12pm and prices will increase at the gate.
Advance tickets for @SLAYFestival CLOSE ON FRIDAY at 12pm. For N5000 you get access to:
• More than 50 expert speakers
• 14 masterclasses
• 1-on-1 coaching on strategy, marketing, legal and management
• Resume reviews, interview advice and career planning
• Hourly networking sessions with professionals in your industry
• Skincare consultations from #CliniqueNG, hair styling from @thekinkyapothecary and product discounts from @houseoftara_intl
• Meet and greets and book signings with your favorite celebrities
• Health screenings and healthy living tips from @hygeiahmo, @lcccares and @medpluspharmacyng
• Financial planning advice during masterclasses from @armengage
• Shopping from 75 local vendors
• Technology classes on coding, blockchain, artificial intelligence and machine learning courtesy of @LagosInnovates
• Delicious samples from @maggi_nigeriaand cocktails from @chivasregalng • Musical performance by @showdemcamp to wrap up the day
All this and much more can be found at SLAY Festival this Saturday February 17 from 12pm – 8pm. Ticket prices will increase at the gate so get yours in advance. Click the link in our bio or visit SLAYFestival.com.